Destination Wedding Photography in Siena, Italy
The Palazzo Sergardi or Sergardi Biringucci is an 18th-century palace located in the city of Siena, Italy. The palace is best known for its late 18th century Neoclassical frescoes created by Luigi Ademollo.
I was lucky enough to photograph a bridal editorial while I was in town. The breathtaking architecture and gorgeous frescos make it a fabulous venue for a wedding or event!
Details & Accommodations :
- The six halls on the main floor, four of which with frescoed vaults by Luigi Ademollo, are spaces suitable for hosting cocktail receptions for guests of an event (up to 110-120 people).
- In the eighteenth-century courtyard or on the lawn of the garden terrace there is ample space for a concert or other type of event (up to 110-120 people) such as a lunch or dinner served in catering (in fact there is a space dedicated to this on the floor) .
- In the old stables in the saddlery it is possible to hold exhibition or musical events, small conferences, dinners or lunches (up to 110-120 people) when the use of the garden terrace is prevented by climatic conditions.
- On the main floor there is the Piccolo Teatro. The collection of some of the costumes and their sketches.
- Family chapel
- Palazzo Sergardi Biringucci is located in the center of Siena, steps away from Piazza del Campo.
- the frescoed vaults, the textiles, the furnishings, the Pompeian-style floors of the halls on the noble floor are rare evidence of a unique eighteenth-century architectural design
Destination Wedding Photographer: Taylor Jordan Photography | Venue: Palazzo Sergardi Di Biringucci | Planning: AEB Tuscan Weddings | Flowers: Agriflor | Cake: Valu Icecream Cakes | Bride: Carlotta Guerranti | Hair: Gianka Hair Designer | Dress: Asianeri Couture | Makeup: Flower Funk | Jewelry: Oreficeria Pampaloni | Catering: Class Ricevimenti