Bachelorette Weekend in Charleston | 12 Fun Ideas
Here’s my list for some fun bachelorette activities in Charleston
- Shameless plug alert*** Have a photoshoot! Get your cute outfits on and meet me at an iconic location in Downtown Charleston. Every bachelorette weekend in Charleston needs to be posted for all to see! Each session will come with a full online, edited gallery that each person may access. Fill out the contact form for availability and bookings.
Some great photo locations are Church Street, White Point Gardens, Hampton Park or Rainbow Row.
- Sip Champagne at Camellias aka the pink room | 404 King St Suite 107, Charleston, SC 29403
- Rent a boat
- Paddle board on Shem Creek
- Eat a lobster roll or tuna burger at 167 Raw | 193 King St, Charleston, SC 29401
- Look for your favorite Bravo cast members at Republic or Bourbon and Bubbles | 462 King St, Charleston, SC 29403 and 570 King St, Charleston, SC 29403
- Shop on King Street (check out Hampden , Style Exchange and Maris Dehart)
- Take a candle making class at Candle Fish | 270 King St, Charleston, SC 29401
- Have a beach picnic on Sullivans Island, Isle of Palms or Folly Beach
- Pregame with a passion party
- See your favorite DJ at Trio | 139 Calhoun St, Charleston, SC 29401
- Find the secret party bus!
Book your activities in as far advanced as possible. Charleston vendors get booked up quickly on weekends.